The America the Beautiful National Park Pass is your ticket to over 2000 recreation sites across the country. If you visit national parks and other recreational sites, this pass is well worth the $80 annual cost!
Park fees add up quick, and if you plan on visiting more than one park in a year, then we think the pass is well worth it! We bought our pass this year and within one month it has already paid for itself!
- $80 per year, good for one year, expiring the last day of the month purchased
- Honored nationwide at National Park Service, Forest Service, US Fish & Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, and US Army Corps of Engineers recreation sites that charge a day use entrance fee
- Includes two signature lines where two individuals may sign the pass
- Photo ID may be required
- Admits pass holder and any passengers in the non-commercial vehicles
- Admits two motorcycles
- At per person fee sites, the pass will admit the pass holder and up to three persons aged 16 and older
- Pass is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- Physical pass must be shown at time of use, receipts are not acceptable for entry
- Free and/or special passes for seniors, disabled, military, veterans, and school children
To learn more about this amazing pass, and to get a list of places where you can use your pass, click here!